ALL TIMES IN PST
- 8:30-8:40 Kick off by Stephan Vincent, Founder of the People-First Community
- 8:40-9:00 Break out session, community building
- 9:00-9:20 "Unmute Yourself: Elevating Your Confidence, Courage and Career", followed by 10-min Q&A with Rachel Druckenmiller, Speaker, Leadership Trainer at UNMUTED
- 9:30-9:50 "Advocating for the Corporate Voices of Diversity", followed by 10-min Q&A with Rocki Howard, Chief Diversity Officer at SmartRecruiters
- 10:00-10:45 panel discussion "Addressing mental health and emotional wellbeing at work"
with Derek Lundsten, CEO at LifeGuides, Kaleana Quibell, Wellbeing Director at Sequoia Consulting Group and Ryan Wolf, Employee Wellbeing Lead at Gallup
- 10:45-11:05 “Power of Second Chances – What if the worst mistake you ever made, defined your career for the rest of you life”, followed by 10-min Q&A with Michelle Cirocco, Chief Responsibility Officer at Televerde
- 11:15-11:45 “Topic to be announced”, followed by 10-min Q&A with Yuri Kruman, Award-winning 2X CHRO, Top-rated Fortune 500 / Inc 5000 Consultant, Author of “Be Your Own Commander-in-Chief”
- 11:45-11:50 Closing by Stephan Vincent, Founder of the People-First Community
Click below to grab your free ticket, and share the link with your colleagues and friends!
“SPEAK UP! Addressing real human issues & values in the workplace”.
Register for free here.